www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Meh. Great wattage for the price, but GK's low end stuff has kind of a bland sound to it.

If you can manage $350, this is great, about the best bang-for-your-buck you'll find without going used:
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Tour-TKO-115-400W-1x15-Bass-Combo-Amp?sku=582111
It's preorder-only right now though...won't ship till february.

The best one for that price that's actually available is this: http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Acoustic-B200-200W-1x15-w-Tweeter-Bass-Combo?sku=482902
Basically the same one you wanted, but with the head attached to the cab. Shipping is only $20, so it's still under $400.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Dec 18, 2009,
Like does the Brat Pack sound muddy at decently high volumes? and is the Low B muddy?

EDIT: Also how much better would it be than my Behringer 60 Watt right now? :P
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
Last edited by BFAbassist306 at Dec 18, 2009,
^ +1, behringer is about the worst brand to buy from.

The GK doesn't really sound muddy...just kind of flat. If you really have to stay at $300, it's about as good as you'll get. It does have some pretty good features as well. It's really the wattage I'd be worried about...it may very well have trouble getting over a drummer.

How do you plan to use it?
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Dec 18, 2009,
I would be using it for Shows/Practicing when i can't be using my friends old amp. Or is the Acoustic 100 Watt Combo better than the Brat Pack?

Quote by isildurs_bane
My Behinger is great, but that brat pack i've heard insn't great at all..
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10