ive heard there just (insert company here that i dont recall the name) pedals rehoused.
im not saying thats a bad thing, im just saying it.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Akridosity
Biyang

bingo, thats it.

they are (imo) pretty good sounding pedals though.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
i have a couple of biyangs. nice-sounding pedals, but the reliability on mine has been iffy. Not sure if I got unlucky or not, but there you have it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think they are modded Biyangs, not just rehoused Biyangs.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Listened to the samples, they're definitely decent, particularly for mid gain, but they're only decent, nothing that really blew my mind, but for 50 dollars, you wont get much better.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

yeah, i heard they were modded too, but that's only internet hearsay.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The tuner looks tempting for $35, compared to $80 for a pitch black.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
^This. Tbh thats all from their line id really consider without more research..

They had jetter pedals on the site before, i heard they were better. The clips for the black hammer sound pretty awfull and fizzy, the rest just sound okay. Its probably dependant on how it was recorded though.