Revocation -- I enjoy this band, and they are even featured on UG, but they dont have their own band on UG, and there are no tabs for them...

Can anyone help me find tabs for them??
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
A document under which a grantor takes away (revokes) the authority and power of the agent to act on behalf of the grantor.

The act by which a person having authority, calls back or annuls a power, gift, or benefit, which had been bestowed upon another. For example, a testator may revoke his testament; a constituent may revoke his letter of attorney; a grantor may revoke a grant made by him, when he has reserved the power in the deed.

Revocations are expressed or implied. An express revocation of a will must be as formal as the will itself. But this is not the rule in all the states.

Implied revocations take place, by marriage and birth of a child, by the English law. In Pennsylvania, marriage or birth of a child, is a revocation as to them. A woman's will is revoked by her subsequent marriage, if she dies "before her hushand. An alienation of the estate by the devisor has the same effect of revoking a will.

Revocation of wills may be effected, 1. By cancellation or obliteration. 2. By a subsequent testamentary disposition. 3. By an express revocation contained in a will or codicil, or in any other distinct writing. 4. By the republication of a prior wili; by presumptive or implied revocation.
Quote by noozul888
A document under which a grantor takes away (revokes) the authority and power of the agent to act on behalf of the grantor.

The act by which a person having authority, calls back or annuls a power, gift, or benefit, which had been bestowed upon another. For example, a testator may revoke his testament; a constituent may revoke his letter of attorney; a grantor may revoke a grant made by him, when he has reserved the power in the deed.

Revocations are expressed or implied. An express revocation of a will must be as formal as the will itself. But this is not the rule in all the states.

Implied revocations take place, by marriage and birth of a child, by the English law. In Pennsylvania, marriage or birth of a child, is a revocation as to them. A woman's will is revoked by her subsequent marriage, if she dies "before her hushand. An alienation of the estate by the devisor has the same effect of revoking a will.

Revocation of wills may be effected, 1. By cancellation or obliteration. 2. By a subsequent testamentary disposition. 3. By an express revocation contained in a will or codicil, or in any other distinct writing. 4. By the republication of a prior wili; by presumptive or implied revocation.

smartass. I know what a revocation is, i meant the band
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?