I'm putting a p94 in the neck with a 57 classic in the bridge. Do I use the white or black lead on the p94. I'm putting them into my Gibson V. So doing the whole trial and error thing would kinda suck if I don't get it right first go considering you have to remove strings to get the pick guard off. I dot wanna waste strings
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
There are only 2 wires right? It'll work both ways, but one way round it will be out of phase with the other pickup, so will sound a bit weak. Test it before you put the pickguard back on, just hold it near another guitar with both pickups engaged, only using the other guitar for strings.
Quote by littlephil
There are only 2 wires right? It'll work both ways, but one way round it will be out of phase with the other pickup, so will sound a bit weak. Test it before you put the pickguard back on, just hold it near another guitar with both pickups engaged, only using the other guitar for strings.

yeah, i was thinking about doing that but i didnt know if the pick ups in the other guitar would affect the signal or not.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
cant get both pick ups to work at the same time and now the neck doesnt want to work. oh how not easy this shit turned out to be. haha. buying all new wire and starting fresh
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT