Page 1 of 2
title says it all

i think i would want to die quickly with little pain

however i know people who would want to die slowly and painfully, because they think that finally dieing would be such a relief to the pain that it would not be such a bad thing.

/dont take that out of context, they would rather have time to know they are dieing, and feel the pain of death onsetting so that when death happens, they know it is over and they are relieved

rather tehn dieing quickly and being like "lolwut i died?"

if you dont believe in afterlife whatsoever the slow option would be kind of pointless
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Dec 18, 2009,
quickly, if I get a terminal disease I'm goiin to a gun store

EDIT:
but my first choice, if I didn't know I was about to die...

spontaneous combustion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Last edited by Aerokizzombie at Dec 18, 2009,
I can't imagine why you would want to die slowly unless you're a sadist or something. Your friends are...odd.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by JimmyBanks6
however i know people who would want to die slowly and extremely painfully, because they think that finally dieing would be such a relief to the pain that it would not be such a bad thing.

What? That's like saying you'd eat shit as long as you get ice cream afterwards.
I don't know about that, but people always ask you how you want to die. And of course, most people say the least painful way, like in your sleep or something. But me...

I want to die from drug overdose, if I could pick. I mean, you die while being completely annihilated. That'd be awesome, I think. At least you'd feel good dying.
what you said about dieing slowly is the most stupid shit ever. Why not just die quickly, rather than put up with lots of pain before hand.

Your thread fails
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
I'd prefer dying quickly and with as little pain as possible.

What kind of idiot would choose slow and painful?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by oatley
what you said about dieing slowly is the most stupid shit ever. Why not just die quickly, rather than put up with lots of pain before hand.

Your thread fails

your just in general fail, not allowing people to have opinion

gtfo
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I want to die slow. First I want to have nails shoved under my finger and toe nails, one by one. Then I want to be stripped naked and have my hand glued to my balls, after it dries I want them to forcefully rip my hands off, when the pain subsides then be lit on fire and burn a slow death.
Quote by Justified Death
I don't know about that, but people always ask you how you want to die. And of course, most people say the least painful way, like in your sleep or something. But me...

I want to die from drug overdose, if I could pick. I mean, you die while being completely annihilated. That'd be awesome, I think. At least you'd feel good dying.

LOL, drug overdoses don't make you feel good.
I want it to be quick but I want to know it's happening, ex: About to be hit by a bus, but see it coming a second before it hits.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I want to die slow. First I want to have nails shoved under my finger and toe nails, one by one. Then I want to be stripped naked and have my hand glued to my balls, after it dries I want them to forcefully rip my hands off, when the pain subsides then be lit on fire and burn a slow death.

This... excluding everything he said. So ya as fast as humanly possibly.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
To me It depends on how long each is. I want to see it coming and experience it all, Like a cut, taking an mabey an hour to bleed out. Something like a gunshot to the head would be completely non-ideal. A real long miserable death like cancer would suck.
-JBSwreckfest
Every second, we get closer to death, its just slow and painless
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I'm already dying quite slowly. Technically...
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I find painlessly dying in your sleep a little to be a little scary. How will you know you died? Will you be doomed to wander the world as a ghost, wondering when the dream will end? Will you endlessly, for eternity, be unsure of going into the light?

I think ghosts are a result, occassionally, of people being unaware that they died.

I want to feel and be aware of death as it occurs. Pain is not all that's cracked up to be once endorphines kick in.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

honestly maybe the slow, so i could reflect on my life, maybe ponder over regrets, moments of triumph, think about who im losing... you know...
you spelled "dying" wrong bro.

grammar Nazi out.
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
If i was dying id like it to be quickly but with a bang, something to rember me by, i dunno sky diving with no parashute(asuming i have a terminal illness)
You are free to do what we tell you.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
your just in general fail, not allowing people to have opinion

gtfo

No he's right. You make too many damn threads! If you made half as many, people would remember you for the good ones and not the "Would you rather be in pain, or not be in pain, when you die?" kinds of threads.
Quote by denfilade
Slowly. It's the manlier way to go.

It's not about how fast you go its about how big the explosion is when it happens
Quote by WastedxYears

grammar Nazi out.

Well if i was dieing i would want to spell dieing correctly. (dying)
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by WastedxYears

grammar Nazi out.

Does it really matter that he might have spelled one word wrong at 3AM? Also dont you have anything better to do then play grammar police at 3AM?
Quote by JimmyBanks6
title says it all

i think i would want to die quickly with little pain

however i know people who would want to die slowly and painfully, because they think that finally dieing would be such a relief to the pain that it would not be such a bad thing.

/dont take that out of context, they would rather have time to know they are dieing, and feel the pain of death onsetting so that when death happens, they know it is over and they are relieved

rather tehn dieing quickly and being like "lolwut i died?"

if you dont believe in afterlife whatsoever the slow option would be kind of pointless

Unless you're Catholic. Then you'd consider the slow option because it would get you to Heaven faster since it makes up for some of your sins. Yeah, I don't know why I told you that.

I'd wanna die slowly but with as little pain as possible.
XIAOXI
Die slowly, as payback for all the douche-baggery I've committed in my lifespan.

A penance, if you will haha
Slowly. Spread over a span of 85 years.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Slowly if I can enjoy it, quickly if it's gonna hurt.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Abunai X
Unless you're Catholic. Then you'd consider the slow option because it would get you to Heaven faster since it makes up for some of your sins. Yeah, I don't know why I told you that.

I'd wanna die slowly but with as little pain as possible.

As every good Catholic knows, suffering is necessary for redemption.
-JBSwreckfest
Quote by davrossss
It's not about how fast you go its about how big the explosion is when it happens

Which is precisely why I want to spontaneously combust....

although, a spontaneous EXPLOSION would be so much better than just going up in random flames

like him, but my entire body
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Last edited by Aerokizzombie at Dec 20, 2009,
I want to die slowly and painlessly over the course of 300 years.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Diet_coke_head

THIS. OH BABY THIS!!!!!!

i feel dirty now
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Well, actually the one that lets me die the latest...

If for instance at day X would get hit by a car, or at day X you would start to suffer from a disease that will kill me, I would prefer the slow one since it would let me live longer....
However if at day Y I would get hit by a car, or at day X I would start to suffer from said disease to be killed at day Y, I would prefer the faster one...
Page 1 of 2