Ok so I just walked downstairs to sample some Christmas cookies my mom had made (which were delicious btw ) and noticed that the movie The Santa Claus with Tim Allen was on the TV.

for those of you who don't know what that movies is about, Tim Allen indirectly signs a contract that makes him the new Santa Claus. Only he doesn't believe in Santa and refuses to believe anything about it, even after going to the north pole and seeing his workshop and meeting all the elves. Still he refuses to be Santa.

It got me thinking, is being Santa Claus really a hard job? I mean its only something you have to do once a year. The elves seemed to be able to manage themselves so I supposed whoever is Santa could just live out a normal life the rest of the year and just be called to his yearly duties when the time comes.

Little does everyone know Santa Claus is actually one of the greatest ninjas who ever lived and even with years of training no one can match him.

But yeah ignoring that part, what does the pit think about this?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Santa isn't real.

but IF he was.......

and there is no need to cry, its ok we feel your pain.

edit:
^^^

OH MY ****ING GOD!!!

I nearly passed out laughing from that
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
I think you need to not make threads about every shite idea that pops into your head.

Also,of course it's a hard job,he's a geriatric lunatic that has to deliver presents to every snot nosed brat on the planet

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Maybe you should watch The Santa Clause 2&3, its clearly not an easy job.

hmm.... maybe I should.

I've never seen them but I really dont care to see them

and to the other guy, as long as the "new thread" button is there I can make threads about whatever I want so yeah
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
hmm.... maybe I should.

I've never seen them but I really dont care to see them

and to the other guy, as long as the "new thread" button is there I can make threads about whatever I want so yeah

I can also kill infants with the claw end of a hammer,but just because I can doesn't mean I should you know?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
I can also kill infants with the claw end of a hammer,but just because I can doesn't mean I should you know?

well when you put it that way....

and there are kids that make much worse threads than me so shut up plus CoreysMonster already won the most threads award so yeah.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
i loved that movie when i was young
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I was gonna say "I read this as Bang Santa Claus" and then saw that guys post ^^^^^^^^ way above me. Now I realize that was just me reading Bang Santa Claus and clicking on Being Santa Claus.
GO YANKEES!
I wont be santa until the workshop is moved to florida

I hate the cold
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members