hey guys i currently own a marshall MG100dfx and i think its pretty decent.. but a friend is suggesting me to exchange it for a randall RH 200g2 by the way i play all kinds of rock, blues and metal and own an ibanez RG1570 help me out please
Just about anything is a step up from an MG100. The smaller ones, yeah, they're a practice amp, fair enough. But a 100w one... ugh.
I'd say take your friend's advice and trade the MG for the Randall. In all likelihood it'll sound LOADS better than the MG.

Hate to burst your bubble, but MG's are only sub-par amps that good for practice only. Just thought I'd throw that out there...
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

MG =

Buy the randall.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I've played the Randall before...and I used to own the MG. The Randall is definitely an improvement.
tnx for ur quick response.........i see i think im gonna talk to the owner of the randall.... he says he gives it in exchange for my mg and im gonna try it well