Thats pretty sweet...till the tide comes in
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
wooden frame = not a sandcastle

I cant wait for high tide
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Is that normal sand or some sort of synthetic or treated sand?
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I'd probably crap myself if I was walking down the beach and saw that....
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
must've taken a while to make, cool stuff. very creepy though.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I dont really care what its made out of....that is impressive!
Quote by lzcougarz3
Older than sand itself.

my bad homie. sorry im not up on all the sandcastle developments as soon as they happen.
Last edited by Funeral Holmes at Dec 19, 2009,
wow, that is cool..but doesnt actually look like it is at the beach...so not a sandcastle..
Quote by oxymorcide
wow, that is cool..but doesnt actually look like it is at the beach...so not a sandcastle..

Since when has a sandcastle been required to be at a beach?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Funeral Holmes
my bad homie. sorry im not up on all the sandcastle developments as soon as they happen.

It's okay. Sandcastles happen to be a passion of mine, so I'm always in the know.
Doesn't quite look like a castle to me. The wooden frame on the other hand-- top notch.
Meh, i build a couple of those every morning. No big deal
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I think the wooden frames were just as a climbing structure for the sculpting higher up.

That's exactly what they were. If you look at the pictures, as the castle gets closer to completion, the wooden frame slowly goes away. At the beginning, it was at the very top of the castle. By the end, it was at the very bottom.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Is that supposed to be Satan as described in Dante's Inferno? I seem to remember him having multiple faces on one head and be constantly eating people, or something like that...
That's pretty cool.. I love stuff like that.

However.

That is just simply not a feasible castle... I mean.. Ask any architect how impossible to build that would be. Meh.
Quote by 6StringSlaughtr
Is that supposed to be Satan as described in Dante's Inferno? I seem to remember him having multiple faces on one head and be constantly eating people, or something like that...

Satan had three heads in Inferno, each with one face. He also only ate three people: Brutus, Cassius, and Judas Iscariot.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
the actual castle part is tiny, look at the 2nd or 3rd pic, at the very top
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
pretty sick.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
can anyone else not see the picture?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
No hotlinking large pictures bro
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Haggard13
can anyone else not see the picture?

+1

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking