I am using a slightly modified Marshall JCM800 and I would like to modify the amp to give me more treble and gain. If anybody knows how to do this please tell me.
A quick Google search would give you a lot more info than most here will give. You might want to try the MetroAmp forum as well.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
You want MORE Treble out of a 800!?

Please explain this.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
JCM800 with 6550 tubes played thru a marshall 1960. I use the EMG 81/85 set on all my guitars. The tubes are bit more then a year old and I change them about every two years. I want to get a more smooth distorted tone instead of this bit crunchy distorted tone with more highs.
Okay, here is my suggestion...

replace the tubes more than every two years for one I suggest you do that now actually. it will really help smooth everything out. and it will crunch a lot better. Also maybe get an EQ pedal. and just boost the highs a little
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era