http://www.ozzy.com/news

Soul Sucka? Really Ozzy? This disturbs me greatly. It's being released in June. I want to know if Ozzy is still going to use some of the tracks that Zakk recorded or if Gus G is re-writing the music for the album. Maybe it's just me but I think Ozzy seems to be losing his touch. And now that he fired Zakk, Ozzy doesn't really appeal to me that much anymore (Let's not start a flame war, some people like Zakk, some don't. It's an opinion). Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this will be Ozzy's best album since Blizzard of Ozz or No More Tears. I don't know much about Gus G, but if he got in with Ozzy he must be a damn good guitar player. That's good that Ozzy is still working and moving on though. I wish there was at least some chance for a Black Sabbath reunion though. Maybe there's still hope, probably not.

Well anyway what does UG think about this? I might listen to a few of the songs on Myspace but I don't see myself buying this CD.

Discuss.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I hope this doesn't put too much of a delay on Gus's work with Firewind.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by RPGoof
He's got Gus G with him now? Wow

you are LATE
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Quote by WastedxYears

you are LATE

Your sig is quite irritating. And before anyone starts on mine, of course its fake, blah blah blah, troll, whatever.
Anybody else notice that one of the tracks on this new album is called "Let it Die"?

Seems rather fitting.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
It'll probably end up being shit or average album at best.

But it'll still sell really well because it's Ozzy. Meh...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Ozzy's never bad. <maybe a little commercialized now, but I'll give it a listen.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Your sig is quite irritating. And before anyone starts on mine, of course its fake, blah blah blah, troll, whatever.

Can you change your sig?... it's quite disturbing.
This will start a RIOT! in me
I'm hoping Gus will have enough of an influence to make this worth my time. Can't say I've really enjoyed anything wylde+ozzy have done (cept maybe perry mason).
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i saw a video of gus with ozzy doing mr crowley, and he butchered the solo, was out of time, using ESP eclipses (les paul shape), and wearing those giant leather things on his arms that Zakk wears, so bascially he's trying to be Zakk and failing.
Also Soul Sucka!, WTF
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.