I came up with this just while messing around and recording some stuff. Its pretty short since i sorta just made it up as i went but i LOVED the twangy and bluesy outta tune sound my old squier gave this. Also let me know what you think about the tempo i felt like switching it up for once. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C85Yu_Eb3CE
I gotta say i loved it..and would like some tabs but its not 21 guns ( thankfully , if i hear that song one more time i must kill myself) Really good dude
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !
Quote by ricardo_sousa11
I gotta say i loved it..and would like some tabs but its not 21 guns ( thankfully , if i hear that song one more time i must kill myself) Really good dude

Thanks man! Yeah i mean i guess you can vaguely hear 21 guns but its mostly just the same progression. Ill try and shoot you a tab but it was pretty much all improvised on the spot.
Very nice. Hey you wanna crit the Christmas songs on my profile I'd really appreciate it. Oh and I could tell it was 21 guns, even though it didnt make me wanna puke.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
I've got absolutely no idea what you were shooting for here aha. The background guitar is a little quiet, and I think the lead is abit outa tune.. maybe try plugging in next time too?
meh
Quote by get ta led out!
I've got absolutely no idea what you were shooting for here aha. The background guitar is a little quiet, and I think the lead is abit outa tune.. maybe try plugging in next time too?

Eh, i was soloing in d... but i kinda liked the sound it gave it.