The title pretty much says it all, I'm interested in a used Peavey Vypyr amp, at least 30 watts or above please. I'm currently in London, England, anyone who is also in London, I'd be happy to give Cash on Collection for the amp, I don't really mind too much about cosmetics, as long as it's functional and all features work. I'm welcome to all offers as long as they're realistic, if you're selling this amp just give me your main info and around how much you want for it and I'll get back to you ASAP!
I don't mean to double post, but just to inform people selling I have a budget of £150.
Quote by dandadog
Only a Vyper you're interested in?

No, if you have anything similar and slightly better than the Vypyr, I'm interested, what have you got?
A roland cube 30. Similar in the sense that it's a modelling amp with built in effects, but whether it's better or not is all down to the end user. Plenty of demo's on youtube..
Quote by dandadog
A roland cube 30. Similar in the sense that it's a modelling amp with built in effects, but whether it's better or not is all down to the end user. Plenty of demo's on youtube..

No thank you.