Alright, well a mate of mine in an English band asked me if I knew of any Australian magazines that would be interested in doing a story on the band to get some widespread recognition.
Does anyone know of any Australian magazines that would take such stuff?
They're just looking for some exposure here since they're already gaining a very small following back in the UK.
But let me know.
Try triple j they are a radio station and they have a magizine and all sorts of other stuff.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Yeah, Triple J's "jmag" would probably look at it. There are other magazines but Triple J is by far the most popular and best circulated. Your next best option is Blunt magazine.

You should also send some tracks to Triple J and 4zzz (another alternative radio station).
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 19, 2009,
Quote by Abunai X
Yeah, Triple J's "jmag" would probably look at it. There are other magazines but Triple J is by far the most popular and best circulated. Your next best option is Blunt magazine.

You should also send some tracks to Triple J and 4zzz (another alternative radio station).

I'm a mad Triple J fan so that was my first choice, but if you try sending them they come back saying you have to be Australian to do this, blah blah....
Quote by Kublai Khan
Terrorizer.

I read that too.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007