I want to be him when I grow up.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
He'd be bustin noses in the pit fo sho
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
chanukah ended yestrday
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
The kid is from the same town/area as one of my housemates.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by saxaxe
Would've been better with some Bracewar.
See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5MvbUHQcLY

I iz in ur moshpit, throwin downz 2 ur tunez
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Someone please change the song from the first video to Vocal Test, it'd be perfect haha.
Quote by BGSM
oh jesus. expect a reply from me in about half an hour

I'll be waiting haha.
Hey BGSM, how's that edit coming? :P
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Hey BGSM, how's that edit coming? :P

ha nah i meant that i had a great idea of a wii moshing game and i had like half an hour to waste haha. video would be so much better with vocal test though.
Pffft. Get my hopes up...

The Wii game was pretty fun though.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by axe_thrasher
What's the name of that song again?

On the video? No idea...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
On the video? No idea...

I remember now, it's "Slit Your Guts" by Cryptopsy, so it should probably be in the Metal thread XD.