Thrash Metal guitarist seeking Lead guitar and drummer.
Influenced by who else but

Exodus
Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Anthrax

located in Western New York area PM me if you need more info
Also i can produce my own music.

Not just looking for a permanent band member but also just someone to jam with.
Don't Tread On Me!
Quote by FallenSaint
damnit! I wished you were in NYC or even better Long Island ahha

lulz, it seems like everyone out there who's influenced by thrash is never in the right spots, or where you need them.
Don't Tread On Me!
If we'd all move to the Bay Area we wouldn't have this problem.

Alas, I'm in the mountains of Tennessee, so I guess I'm furthest from all of you.

A huge online thrash band with nothing but lead guitarist palm muting the pentatonic scale at 826BPM would be cool though...
Quote by Sami Philadelph
If we'd all move to the Bay Area we wouldn't have this problem.

Alas, I'm in the mountains of Tennessee, so I guess I'm furthest from all of you.

A huge online thrash band with nothing but lead guitarist palm muting the pentatonic scale at 826BPM would be cool though...

hey first for everything lol
so i'm guessing we would still need a drummer though?
Don't Tread On Me!
Quote by Sami Philadelph
From a logical stand point I'd like to believe there are no drummers drumming at 826BPM lol.

right my bad i forgot to answer that part lmao, and no i don't think their are, i'd say my preference would be between Ulrich and Lombardo lol
Don't Tread On Me!
All you guys need to move to the Bay Area! Seriously. Thrash mainly originated over here in the Bay Area. We should all gather and conquer this place. I wanna see some thrash bands over here to jam with. The band I'm in is just starting but it'd be epic to see more people with the same interest in music. You know, to help promote each other and make badass music. ANYWAYS, like I said you guys need to get over here ;D!

Quote by MotörHeadFan22
lulz, it seems like everyone out there who's influenced by thrash is never in the right spots, or where you need them.

u have no idea how much i agree +1