is there anyway you can change your username without making a new account? thanks
Quote by The_Music_Maker
Im wondering what are some good Christain bands?

Quote by koikomoru
Isn't that an oxymoron?
- sigh -

You could've at least searched the FAQ

"You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username."
I'm 90% positive there was a thread somewhere where mod(s?) were changing people's usernames on request.

EDIT: It has to be a crazy good reason so don't ask

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Dec 19, 2009,
Quote by jthm_guitarist
I'm 90% positive there was a thread somewhere where mod(s?) were changing people's usernames on request.

EDIT: It has to be a crazy good reason so don't ask

FrenchyFungus had a thread at one point, doing minor changes to peoples names. And by minor, i mean like changing lower case to uppercase and vice versa.

The thread, afaik was closed by Frenchy himself after a couple of days, and he has since stepped down as admin, so wont be able to offer those services anymore, even if he wanted to.

TS. You cannot change your username, unless there are extreme circumstance, i.e signing up under your email, using your full name, or having a racist/offensive username. Other than that, you are stuck with the one you chose.

If you start up a new account, you will be caught, your new account will be permanently banned forever, and your current account, guitarjoe93, will receive a ban inline with your record. Be it 30, 45 or 60 day, or even permanently. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if you think you have a stupid username, many people on the site do, and after a while people will judge you by your posts not your name anway.