Guys I have a marshall class 5 amp and was wondering if id notice the difference between buying a whole 4x12 for about 300 or replacing it with one ten inch scumback.

Im looking at a used cab that has G12S-50 celestions made in england and he is selling it for 180 and looks to be used but looks like its in good condition, no rips or tears.

Which will make a bigger sound difference a 4x12 or one scumback speaker.

Im looking for that vintage 60's sound.
You'll feel a big difference in the low end, no matter what kind of a 10" speaker you have, chances are, it doesn't like cranking all that much and a 4x12" will sound beefier.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Go with the Scumbags. The G12S-50 is garbage. It's a good way to make an amp sound uninspiring. Sure, a 4x12 is cool and all but if you're looking for the most out of your amp, I think you'll benefit the Scumbag or even a 2x12 cabinet.

You could always try a Greenback clone. Marshalls and Greenbacks go very well together if you're looking for that classic rock sound.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.