Hey guys, anyone up for a collaboration song? I don't have any project running at the moment and would like to write something new.

The genre is basically not very important, I usually tend to go for a mix with death/thrash metal and jazz/funk elements.
I also base everything I write on the rhythm so I'd like to concentrate on drums.
If you have Guitar Pro with RSE and would like to try something new, post in here
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
yeah im up for this : )
i can use rse but prefer not to - i think the drums sound a bit crap.
um i'll post some ideas later
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
actually I was just looking for someone to do a collaboration with and then meet up on msn/skype/icq to discuss the song.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hey Guys,

I'm In. Here's a little something I made to start up Not too good, bit repetitive and long, knock yourself out if you want to delete some, but I think we should make a whole 40 minute song like Crimson by Edge of Sanity, basically a Concept album, except the album is just one song . Pretty cool idea, worth a try

Ultrasonic

P.S. Its in Drop C# Yup, I like BTBAM. Feel free to change it
Last edited by ultrasonic at Dec 20, 2009,
Yeah, that's the thing - He didn't mean collaboration in that sense. This isn't one of those threads where everyone takes turns adding to something...

He's essentially just asking if anyone wants to work with him, on a song. Just those two, maybe three people. Not open to the public. You know.

Why am I even explaining this to you?

EDIT: OK
TS, my msn is Jake@2boats.me.uk
add me up biatch : )
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein