Need to find a watch for Christmas.

First: help me with some reputable sites that sell watches, I've looked at worldofwatches but am not impressed with the selection.

Second: Specs

-Automatic (Swiss or Japanese, you tell me)
-Sapphire Crystal
-White Face with steel/silver case
-Would prefer a black band, but I can get an aftermarket so iit's not a big deal if it doesn't have one, but it would be preferable to come with one. Leather or cloth, no rubber
-No larger than 46mm face
-$500 is a soft limit. $600 is the hard limit, but it will take some fanangling to pass it through the parents
-Relatively simple face. No chronos or alarms, but something more refined than a diver.
-A skeleton back would be awesome but by no means necessary

2 I've found so far:

http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=65276

http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=71962

Thanks fellas
the second one and your title is very misleading
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
watch what?
my I ask?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I'd really recomend going to a jewler, 6 days before Christman... do you really wan't to trust the mail? Also they'll be able to give you some good advice as they know what they're talking about. Just set your budget and don't let those crafty b*stards hit ya with the hard sale.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
I'd really recomend going to a jewler, 6 days before Christman... do you really wan't to trust the mail? Also they'll be able to give you some good advice as they know what they're talking about. Just set your budget and don't let those crafty b*stards hit ya with the hard sale.

I don't care if it comes late, I'm picking out my present. Parents say just tell them what I want. I've been to a few jewelers, but they haven't had a very good selection. Plus everything is marked up by a significant margin at the brick and mortar stores. That Jacques Lemans was $500 at the last place I went (with a 7% sales tax on top) as opposed to the $250 online with free next day shipping.
The swiss know how to keep time.

And Japanese trains.

But I doubt you could get her a train...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄