ok guys for christmas im geting a dunlop wah pedal. i also have a line 6 3 15 and a squier strat. I was thinkin of getting a fullbore metal with the money i get but i dont know yet. What do u guys think will benifiet me the most. im not really gigging at the moment so i donat need a new amp and i dont need to here how ad mne sucks.i play mainly papa roach randy rhoads slash atreyu and other thngs i now its a fairly wide style. so what would benieft me the most as a new toy

oh and ill say 200usd thanks for your help
Bryce
Spiders don't really take overdrives very well. I'm afraid you're stuck with the presets. As for pedals, I think you should stick to maybe modulation effects for now. That way you can use them with pretty much any amp you buy and I find are more crucial to making a 'big' sound out of your amp.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i really dont want to be a huge effects kinda guitartist i was thinkin disortions cases tuners pickups new guitar those things
Bryce
Quote by xoguitarist95ox
i really dont want to be a huge effects kinda guitartist i was thinkin disortions cases tuners pickups new guitar those things

Your amp won't benefit from distortions. That's just how it is with digital. I know effects seem kind of bothersome. When I started playing I never used anything. Now I have phasers, chorus pedals, delays, boosters etc... to play around with. You'd be surprised how much depth a simple chorus or phaser would add to your guitar tone at a lower less intense settings.

Line 6 Spider amps kind of regulate your input into a line level a believe so you lose a lot of what makes a good pickup good. So a pickup change would be hardly noticeable.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.