Its a 12" speaker that one. So... 12 inches, perhaps a smidge below so you can sand the rest out for an exact fit.

You can get templates for routing such.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by JackoMBA
I'm building a cab and I'd like to know the size of the hole I should cut for the speaker. I have the speakers on order, so I can't use them to measure. I'll be using Eminence:

http://www.eminence-speaker.com/guitar_speaker_detail.asp?model=THEWIZARD&speaker_size=12&SUB_CAT_ID=4

Any insights?

On that page:

Recommended Enclosure
Sealed Acceptable
Vented
Overall Diameter 12.02", 305.3mm
Baffle Hole Diameter 10.97", 278.6mm
Front Sealing Gasket fitted as standard
Rear Sealing Gasket fitted as standard
Mounting Holes Diameter 0.25", 6.4mm
Mounting Holes B.C. D. 11.63", 295.4mm
Depth 5.2", 132mm
Net Weight 10.8 lbs., 4.9 kg
Shipping Weight 12.5 lbs., 5.7 kg

So I hope you didn't cut that 12 inch hole just yet.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by JackoMBA
Didn't cut it yet. I might have to look into it a little more. Thanks Sheet.

What's to look into? You want to know what size aperture to cut for the speaker to fit...it's there. As I said, that is on the page you linked to.

278.6mm dude.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Thanks again. I wanted to make sure it was correct. It's confirmed here:

http://www.premierguitar.com/education/200703_educationcenter_guitarspeakerstonecenter.asp

Quote by Skeet UK
What's to look into? You want to know what size aperture to cut for the speaker to fit...it's there. As I said, that is on the page you linked to.

278.6mm dude.
yeah, its right there on the site, and if you dont belive it, just mesure it when you recieve the speakers.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.