Is there any European shop that sells strat parts that can be as good as MIA fenders?

I wanna build my own strat but i'd prefer it to have good core parts like the body and the neck.

thanks
thanks for the fast repply,

axesrus looks good but they only have Ash strat bodies which is not what i'm looking for.

chguitars and wdmusic should be good but i'd like to hear some more reviews from them..
You can thank Mintsauce, he (?) posted the links in another thread awhile ago =D Maybe try searching chguitars and wdmusic on the forums here, something may turn up.
WD music is fine.
You can also try www.allparts.com, which has some good stuff.

For building supplies, if your actually going to be building it, and not just assembling a strat, then try
www.stewmac.com
www.lmii.com
They both have hardware as well, and all three ship to your location.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
WD Music do necks and bodies or various types. I should think you can build a guitar of comparable, if not better quality parts, than an MIA Strat.
Check my Sig.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
i tryed to contact you Skeet but your PM folder was full and din't get a repply from the mail either =P
Quote by morkeg
i tryed to contact you Skeet but your PM folder was full and din't get a repply from the mail either =P

Odd. My inbox isn't even half full.

Anyway, I have sent you a PM
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by sgc09
no one said guitarfetish yet

True, but somebody did say "Quality" and "European"
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
Quote by sglover34479
GFS is pretty quality, some of it anyways, I got some pups from them and a bridt last summer and I like them a lot, not the best there is but I prefer it over stock.

It's decent "cheap parts", it isn't "Quality".
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
I've ordered from CH Guitars, the bits turned up quickly and were decent quality. I was ordering hardware though, not bodies.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by sgc09
no one said guitarfetish yet

Let's face it, they're not phenomenal quality.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.