Hey Ug,

Just a quick one:

Just wondering what scales are used in the solo for Don't Cry by GnR

Thanks UG
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by guitarsftw
a minor

Should i use melodic or pentatonic? Im sorry my knowledge of where to use what scales sucks balls
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by ChiliFan01
Should i use melodic or pentatonic? Im sorry my knowledge of where to use what scales sucks balls

just play the notes, dude
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
he modifies the A Minor pentatonic at 5th fret then slides up to A minor on the 12 fret 5th string you really just need to play what he does coz the A Minor Pent wont fit perfectly sorry dude
oh and remember its tuned to E flat - all Gunners songs are except for Spaghetti Incident ones
It is in A natural minor
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!