Hey I found some great deals on both of those amps but which one is better a peavey valveking 100 head or a peavey transtube supreme?
Once you get it, come on in to the Valveking thread. There's alot that can be done to these amps under the hood to make 'em even better.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Get a B-52 combo instead they are only 359 new. And sound better than the VK or the Supreme. Get the AT-112 combo sweet distortion and sweet clean both
Quote by shredrick
Get a B-52 combo instead they are only 359 new. And sound better than the VK or the Supreme. Get the AT-112 combo sweet distortion and sweet clean both

+1

I'm not sure it will be worth it to get a VK and mod it. I'm certain that Raijouta has some great things to say about the mods but with the amount you'll spend on it you may be able to buy something with greater quality stock.

Also, i may be wrong but you may not be doing much for the resale value either. It would be fine if you keep if but if the time ever comes where you want to upgrade, it would suck to find that the amp you spent hundreds of dollars of mods on will only get you back 200 bucks.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...