Hey guys, I just bought a Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 and was playing with it, so I want to hear your opinions about the sound. I tried to make it as close to the original as possible.

Welcome Home - link to it on my UG profile

You can also rate the playing

I only covered the first two solos... I don't like the third one. It's sounds like mess to me
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
The sound is pretty decent. I'm guessing you haven't had it too long, but that clean sound is very good. Keep tinkering. =)
Thanx a lot. The drums are downloaded from some backing track website, and they are probably MIDI (= bad sound). Still can't figure out, how Metallica did that thick open E sound (first tone in the whole song, right at the beggining). It sounds like a f*ing bell
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
Quote by Kiwara
Thanx a lot. The drums are downloaded from some backing track website, and they are probably MIDI (= bad sound). Still can't figure out, how Metallica did that thick open E sound (first tone in the whole song, right at the beggining). It sounds like a f*ing bell

yeah, that's the first thing I picked out. It doesn't sound thick enough.

Nice distorted tone. I have a POD and I know sometimes it can be hard to dial in a clear metal tone, you did a good job.
meh