Poll Options
View poll results: Musc or Love?
Music
154 39%
Love
240 61%
Voters: 394.
Page 1 of 5
I know many people who wanted to be musicians and were on their way (they were becoming more famous and famous and were touring a lot), but they found a girl who they loved with all their heart, and they had to give in to their dreams because their girl wanted them to spend more time with her (they were touring a lot instead) and have a profession where the money they need is guaranteed not like music, where some people can be extremely broke and never rise to fame.

So, would you give in to fight for what you always wanted to be because your girl said it's either her, or music? (you love her with all your heart and she would break up with you without discussion if you chose music)

Or would you abandon your girl in tears to keep pursuing your dream to one day be a famous or recognized musician because you believe music is your life?

"This girl loves you and has done many things for you and has always been there for you as you toured she would call you and wonder what's up just to spend more time with you at least from far away."
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Dec 21, 2009,
I love music.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I'd stop being a musician. As long as I can listen to music. Easy choice for me.

EDIT: After reading your whole post, I'd say my choice would depend on a lot of things. Is there anything else that I'd be proficient at? Would I be able to make a decent living not as a musician?
Last edited by Roookie at Dec 19, 2009,
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Anyone who answers music doesn't understand the question.

This.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I have found the girl I love.............

I will ruin every of your stuff...

Sir, I believe I love you.
Yeah you can sig that if you want.
-Posted by Kynyster_K
what if it's a rapper?

/bad "rap is not music" joke.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
i'd go for love. i can still play guitar, i just can't tour. fine by me.

p.s. for me its not about money or fame, i just love playing guitar.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
i just got a great idea! i think i might want to set up a blog somewhere because i have a lot of great ideas to share. would you guys read it if i did?
trolling the pit since Aug 09^
Last edited by DGEdblad at Dec 19, 2009,
Quote by sonicyouth1
what if the love of my life is music? Ooooo

Good luck having sex with it.
All you need is love.

...apart from food and stuff
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by MightyAl
Good luck having sex with it.

you don't need sex, as long as all music is changed to the key of F#
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Women are stupid and I dont respect them...

I would definitely pick musician because your post never says that the girl loves me back.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
I mean, If I still get to do it in a recreational manner, sure, I'd drop the whole wanting to tour with a band and stuff like that.

I couldn't imagine giving up someone I loved and to tour, I would never enjoy that tour or any tours ahead.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I have no ambition of making music my career so this question is null and void.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
It depends if i was in a band and were going well, and then fell in love, then id chose music over her. However if i was with a girl then got in a band id quit the band then.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
I'd take love..

but since that's never going to happen i'll have music.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Yes.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

If your partner wants you to give up your dreams so you can spend more time spending more on her, she's a bitch.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Roookie
I'd stop being a musician. As long as I can listen to music. Easy choice for me.

EDIT: After reading your whole post, I'd say my choice would depend on a lot of things. Is there anything else that I'd be proficient at? Would I be able to make a decent living not as a musician?

Yeah, you'd be proficient at any job that would win you enough money to live. (But not jobs that are high in order where you become rich, unless you really have the intelligence and organization to apply for such jobs).
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by DGEdblad
i'd go for love. i can still play guitar, i just can't tour. fine by me.

p.s. for me its not about money or fame, i just love playing guitar.

This. Now if my girl (who is not the love of my life) told me to stop playing guitar Id drop her ass off at her house and not come back.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by sashki
I doubt I could fall in love with someone who would want me to give up my only pastime.

hellz yes. +100
I answered music because I thought it meant giving up music altogether at first. I'd have to say I'd pick love if it just meant I couldn't have a career in music. Not planning on that anyway.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Yeah, you'd be proficient at any job that would win you enough money to live. (But not jobs that are high in order where you become rich, unless you really have the intelligence and organization to apply for such jobs).

That just made it very easy. I'd go for love.
the love of my life would understand and let me tour. besides, i'm usually the one in a relationship who wants to spend more time together. but yeah. anyone who's saying they choose love hasn't played enough real gigs or they aren't a real musician.
#DTWD
I'm Married.. so Love..
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
If someone wanted to dump me because of my dreams, they can gtfo.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
She's ether touring with me or getting left behind because music is my first love and has never backstabbed me or broken my heart or play me like a toy as were women have. Led Zeppelin and the Who saved my life in middle/high school so my dedication to the art of Rock 'n' Roll is total.
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Quote by one vision
I'd pick music and be one of those musicians that rants about not finding love.

That's really trendy right now.

Jonas Brothers ftw.

I thought they chose to be whiney little virgins to appease their imaginary god?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by sashki
I doubt I could fall in love with someone who would want me to give up my only pastime.

This!!! There's other girls out there.
Page 1 of 5