Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I would like some opinions on these two guitars, I can get either of them for around $800 at a local shop. But I really can't decide which one to get. I'm a huge metal fan, and I would like to see which one sounds best for each style of music and which one would last longer.
Quote by Child0fBodom

I would like some opinions on these two guitars, I can get either of them for around $800 at a local shop. But I really can't decide which one to get. I'm a huge metal fan, and I would like to see which one sounds best for each style of music and which one would last longer.
You can get those LTD models for way less at GC.

I've seen both sell for $500 or less. Used but in minty condition, with a hard shell case on eBay. You need to audition both, an opinion.

Quote by Child0fBodom

Hmm... I would take the KH-602 because of the neck-thru and the Strat shape and the abalone bindong is a bit too much for me.

It actually boils down to preference, do you want a Floyd or not? Do you like the LP or Strat shape te most? They're made from different woods but they both have EMGs so the tone won't be too different.