As I'm sick of doing the "I'll show u one picture and u guess what it is" here it goes :

Yes the G-System Limited Red

And a new Cab to keep up with me amp arriving monday is... :drumroll:

Taraaaaaaaaaa

The family:

OK, I got the G-System. It's no Axe-Fx but I'm pretty happy with it. The sound quality is ******* amazing. And I just want effects so it works very very well.
The cab, I wanted a 2x12 with Vintage 30's and Framus got it right. Cheap, not so solid but not shit either.

The amp is coming monday.....look for a NAD soon.

Cheers
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Wow, that setup looks beautiful.
I notice you have a boss flanger, I'm interested in getting one. How do you like it? I'm scared of boss pedals but its the only kind of flange which is the same as the sound that I imagine in my head.
Can't wait for the nad!
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
I have the boss BF-3. It's amazing. The only reason I dont get rid of it just yet it's because of the momentary that I find useful. But the flanger on the G is super.

Quote by stykerwolf
What amp are you going for?

Why should I ruin my monday NAD? and the reason why I got the framus 2x12 and not a more expensive one is because I wanted to spend extra on the head. So it should be good enough to keep up with this setup
very nice!!! HNStuffD!!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I came in here expecting a Digitech RP and an MG cab.

Thanks for the surprise! HNMFx/CD
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Thanks guys. As soon as I get the amp I'll post some clipz 'cause I want to show the best possible sound out of those things
That MFx looks really cool. I was expecting fail when I saw MFx in the title I am pleasantly suprised.

HNstuffD
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Nice gear. That MFx looks awesome.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Sweet Congratz!!