I've seen some of her stuff over the past couple of months or so, and she's pretty good. Most of her music seems to be Pop with a cool solo in the middle though, nothing extremely different or new.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
The song Here On Earth is soo beautiful. Very bluesy.

It seems so unfair that she gets the opportunity to play with some of the world's best guitarists when she herself is still ....how old is she? eh, it doesn't matter. Her Dad was an established guitarist so she was pretty much raised by guitars. I'm jealous.
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
i really was surprised when i first saw her and that was in the last couple days. Her and that Halestorm actually have some talent and some rock possibility. And even though im not a huge fan of her pop stuff, but watching her play some stuff at the Crossroads Festival though really made me see her as a talented guitarist.
She's from Adelaide, just though I'd throw some SA pride in here.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's from Adelaide, just though I'd throw some SA pride in here.

She only played guitar because there's nothing else to do in Adelaide
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
She's pretty damn good. It's definately a step in the right direction for pop music
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Alter-Bridge
She only played guitar because there's nothing else to do in Adelaide

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Me I am excited to show my daughter a pop musician who isn't a talking head with boobs getting doped up and showing their @@@ina.
We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Current Gear:
Schecter Black Jack V1
Schecter Hollywood Classic (New)
Fender Telecaster
Amps:
1970's Randall Commander II
Bugera V22
There's an interview with her in this month's Guitarist magazine. She seems cool.
Quote by JAHellraiser
She's pretty damn good. It's definately a step in the right direction for pop music

I agree she is definitely Badass Baracus
No idea on the effects but she's endorsed by PRS guitars. I've seen her a few years ago at the NAMM show, playing at the PRS booth. At that time, I thought she was just some poster child for them.