Pee slushes.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Poop in the snow
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Out of 7 responses I read, six of them had to do with penises or urine. Way to go pit
jizz snow ball. nuff said.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
As childish as penises are, the ones in giant sculpture form cemented to ones car with ice water are a sight to behold.

Fall over.

It was funny until we realised my arm was broken.

On thursday night when it was snowing heaviest here, one of my friends was out on a pub crawl. That was fun apparently.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Soundyard
As childish as penises are, the ones in giant sculpture form cemented to ones car with ice water are a sight to behold.

Men have penises too.
This isn't really fun, its more of a way to make some money. When I was in my teens, I would go up and down the street offering to shovel people out. Most times it would be like 5 or 6 people who would pay me to do it. Heres how I would make more money off of it. If I had helped out any old people (which was pretty much everyone). At about say 2AM I would sneak out and dump water on their sidewalks. Then go back the next day and offer to get rid of the ice that had formed...Yes I know I'm a bad person.
furious bloody snow shits
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Quote by Will Swanson
Men have penises too.

"due 07 - Out of 7 responses I read, six of them had to do with penises or urine. Way to go pit "

Go reading!

More input, sledding????
Quote by Soundyard
"due 07 - Out of 7 responses I read, six of them had to do with penises or urine. Way to go pit "

Go reading!

More input, sledding????

Naked sledding
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Thrill-house
This isn't really fun, its more of a way to make some money. When I was in my teens, I would go up and down the street offering to shovel people out. Most times it would be like 5 or 6 people who would pay me to do it. Heres how I would make more money off of it. If I had helped out any old people (which was pretty much everyone). At about say 2AM I would sneak out and dump water on their sidewalks. Then go back the next day and offer to get rid of the ice that had formed...Yes I know I'm a bad person.

Genius!
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Quote by Thrill-house

You are terrible person, but I like your thinking.

I dunno, we never get snow so I have no proper first hand experience what to do it. All the things I'd tell you to you have been mentioned.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Soundyard

Go reading!

More input, sledding????

Using your penis as a sled.
Quote by Soundyard

ya i bet you like child penises

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
hibernate until summer because cold weather sucks
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Thing I did last year: find a perfect snowman built in a neighbor's yard. Wait til night. Sneak over into yard. Decapitate snowman. Pour copious amounts of ketchup on the neck of the snowman and around the head, which you place strategically next to the snowman. Escape. Wait til morning for lulz.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Snow fort!

But, you get everyone to build their own and THEN have a snowball fight.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I once had sex in the snow, with a brunette. That was a good night. Although, my ass was frozen the next morning.
Go where lots of people are. Get a magnifying glass, try to reflect the sunlight into the snow so it looks like you're trying to melt it. Then proceed to shout "I will melt the snow and soon American will be flooded! The world will be mine!" Do an evil laugh and continue what you're doing.
pee in the grass

oh

we don't have snow.
stuff. :
PRS SE Singlecut
Peavey Triple XXX Super 40 Combo - for sale? considering selling it.
VOX Tonelab LE
Old stuff:
Ibanez GRG270CA (for sale)
Amteq LG15 (for sale)
Zoom G1 (for sale)
We had a snowball fight in college with at least 500 students, us against the seniors. That was the coolest thing i've ever done in the snow.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.