It's a ViK Duality 7, and this thing caught my eye immediately. Does anyone know a place online where i could order it? I searched google and ebay but no luck (at least not typing in what i did).

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Usually you can go to their website and check where they sell their guitars. I'd do it, but Vik guitars is Russian.

Edit: Russian as in I can't read most of the stuff they publish, not as in I have anything against Russian guitars -_-'
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Quote by Chaos Nil
Usually you can go to their website and check where they sell their guitars. I'd do it, but Vik guitars is Russian.

haha the exact reason i haven't

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
http://www.vikguitars.com/

Is their website I guess....I can't read those letters so I don't know if they have any shipping service on the site. Try translating it and look around...

Sorry for not being really helpful...
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Quote by SPBY
It's a ViK Duality 7, and this thing caught my eye immediately. Does anyone know a place online where i could order it? I searched google and ebay but no luck (at least not typing in what i did).
By the contents of the website, these guitars are all custom, handmade by one person. Follows that purchasing one would involve contacting the craftsman directly and parting with a hefty sum of cash.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!