G'day, could anyone advise me on whether or not this guitar would be worth the money. Tone-wise I'm looking for a overall sound and I'm thinking this would be a nice purchase but I have limited knowledge and I can't find all that much on this particular guitar.
So, could anyone advise me?

Thanks.
An overall sound of what, exactly?

You weren't very specific, If I'm entirely honest.

But, personally, no, steer clear of this guitar. I have heard them played through pretty decent amps and they sound worse than awful.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by druggietoad2k5
An overall sound of what, exactly?

You weren't very specific, If I'm entirely honest.

But, personally, no, steer clear of this guitar. I have heard them played through pretty decent amps and they sound worse than awful.

Thanks for the reply, I basically meant with an overall sound that I want to play a little bit of everything. Seeing as how I don't have a great amp (Roland Microcube) I doubt it will sound great through it.
That's a basswood BL100 reissue. It won't "sound like a typical Fender" at all, contrary to what the auction claims. More like an RG with low power pickups if anything. These things have a fairly versatile range and a quality make, but like you said - with your amp, you will not notice much.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Some guy I used to jam with had one, and it was just producing a god awful sound. But hey, I won't tell you how to spend your money. For 380 Euros, you could buy a lot more guitar for that money. A used MIM Strat maybe?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice