I am currently trying to wire one of my guitars to this schematic

http://www.guitarelectronics.com/product/WDUHSS5L1101

Theres an variant in the wiring in a small box toward the bottom of the picture which I had to use in order to get output in all the switch positions. But since I had to move the ground wire from the pickup selector to the hot signal as shown, I now have a constant buzzing sound that only goes off when i touch something metal. I know this is a grounding issue, I'm just not sure how to fix it. I was thinking maybe adding another wire from the pickup selector to the ground, but not sure if it'll work. Any suggestions?
only when you touch something metal on the guitar, aka strings, or other than the guitar?
if strings/bridge, its grounded fine, thats how its supposed to work. you act as the ground.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
no problem. if its annoying you, just turn down the volume on the guitar between songs.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
no problem. if its annoying you, just turn down the volume on the guitar between songs.

Yeah. I put the strings on, adjusted the volume levels, and it sounds great. Thanks again.