Page 1 of 3
I live around Washington DC and we just went through a horrendous snowstorm... it doesn't snow here very often (maybe 2 or 3 times every winter) but right now I'm looking at a 4 foot mountain of snow in front of my garage. Needless to say, shoveling wasn't very fun and was pretty useless since it just snowed over it again. Also, since we're not used to this much snow and our county's road system sucks, the roads in front of my house still have a foot of snow on them.
It's gorgeous to look at, but.. this is a bit much..

Anyone else found in the same situation? If so, where do you live and how bad is it?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I WISH we had snow down here in southern VA.
We have absolutely none.
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Quote by Mources
Ha, I'm in england, all we have is cold and ice!

We've had a good foot of snow over the last couple of days where I am.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by WastedxYears
I WISH we had snow down here in southern VA.
We have absolutely none.

I go to Virginia Tech in southern VA, it's already snowed twice there. Do you live around Chesapeake or something?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Lucky, i only have like an inch or two. I want to ride my snowmobile already!!! IT'S SLOWLY KILLING ME!
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
I'm in England. Yesterday the snow was lovely, all fluffy and light, but as usual it was below freezing last night and now it's all ice.

Snow is only good for one day.
Quote by IDread
We've had a good foot of snow over the last couple of days where I am.

O_O

Over here we have jack shizz
STRIKING MINORS
Quote by Mources
O_O

Over here we have jack shizz

Silly west coast and your gulf stream.

But seriously, I wish it had never snowed here.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Todd Hart
I'm in England. Yesterday the snow was lovely, all fluffy and light, but as usual it was below freezing last night and now it's all ice.

Snow is only good for one day.

I love sledding after the snow has frozen over. I have an awesome story about that but I doubt anyone wants to hear it.
Quote by Thrill-house
I love sledding after the snow has frozen over. I have an awesome story about that but I doubt anyone wants to hear it.

I want to hear it. This is now the sledding story thread.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by vintage x metal
I go to Virginia Tech in southern VA, it's already snowed twice there. Do you live around Chesapeake or something?

yeah Chesapeake........its boring here....
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Im in New York and its snowing here too. Not as much as there.
Going to Massachusetts tomorrow for some snowboarding.
HAH! That's right! You guys in DC think 4 feet is a LOT of snow. I live in Minnesota. 4 feet is crap. Also, we commonly have -40F every winter. Now what, DC? You whining now? Count your fricking blessings, TS!
Yeah I'm in Richmond Va we got about a foot.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by jimmy_neutron
it never snows here

Yeah i know

God damn Ireland !

We have the weirdest and stupidest weather

It snowed in last March here
Vintage ICON Peter Green Replica Les Paul
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 (New Valves )
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
Quote by _-Joey-_
Same brutah!
We only get about 2cm of snow spread across 6 years!

You know that the country has pretty much come to a standstill because of the snow right?

A lot of villages have had no power for more than 12 hours, and four eurostar trains got stuck under the channel for the night yesterday.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
There are a few good things to this though...

Quote by Artemis Entreri
Yeah, I'm in Mid VA and we have a shit ton of Snow here. It hasn't stopped for 24 hours.

Yeah, my boyfriend's in Richmond and he said he managed to make a ramp to sled on entirely out of snow...
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

1 foot of snow? that is all. geez.lol. i've been through like 2-3 ft of snow and that is still nothing, just takes a bit longer to snowblow. but i guess i'm canadian so that's why i don't mind it
Quote by vintage x metal
I live around Washington DC and we just went through a horrendous snowstorm... it doesn't snow here very often (maybe 2 or 3 times every winter) but right now I'm looking at a 4 foot mountain of snow in front of my garage. Needless to say, shoveling wasn't very fun and was pretty useless since it just snowed over it again. Also, since we're not used to this much snow and our county's road system sucks, the roads in front of my house still have a foot of snow on them.
It's gorgeous to look at, but.. this is a bit much..

Anyone else found in the same situation? If so, where do you live and how bad is it?

I am in the same boat. Asheville, NC.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I'm in Charlottesville, VA and we got 2 feet.

Its crazy because we normally only get like 3 inches...
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
We have like 1.5-2 feet here. I don't think I've seen that much since I moved from minnesota 8 years ago.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I live on the east cost of england and its been snowing for a while now. Started yesterday, got very heavy last night and its just been refreshed by some more heavy snow this evening.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
HAH! That's right! You guys in DC think 4 feet is a LOT of snow. I live in Minnesota. 4 feet is crap. Also, we commonly have -40F every winter. Now what, DC? You whining now? Count your fricking blessings, TS!

You're prepared for it though... DC is like a virgin getting ****ed by a huge black man right now...
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MetalGuitarest
1 foot of snow? that is all. geez.lol. i've been through like 2-3 ft of snow and that is still nothing, just takes a bit longer to snowblow. but i guess i'm canadian so that's why i don't mind it

Yeah a foot of snow here is like an inch or two of snow in Florida. It almost never happens.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by iantheman
We have like 1.5-2 feet here. I don't think I've seen that much since I moved from minnesota 8 years ago.

well shit. I do not want to walk to class in that if this happens again...
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

quit bitching im canadian we got like 5 feet of snow up here. remember whatever you have we get three times as much
We have about 4 inches now, thats not very much for here. Some of the cities around us have a 2 or 3 feet.
We have about 10 snowstorms a year in Montreal... And each one brings about 4 feet of snow... Then it takes like a week or so to get the snow off the road... I hate winters...
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
Page 1 of 3