Page 1 of 2
yeah, i was supposed to be going to a show on new years to see Cedence (Think Again) play, but i'm pretty sure my ride's canceling on me. it's in the same town as the Make Do and Mend show.
Saw these guys a while ago with Tim Casey from Hostage Calm on bass. good stuff
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
every band like this should be in the hardcore forum and trivium should be in the forum of the banned.
So good. So stoked on this band.

I live in a pretty small midwest town so we're lucky if anything comes by St Louis or Kansas City and they decided to bring their tour with Transit here! The venue had to cancel so we had it at our buddy's house... so rad. They killed it but they were also awesome dudes. And Transit was so good too.

If you get a chance you should try to see this tour.
I play guitar
Band is incredible. Nuff said.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm bumping this because their half of the split with Touche is amazing. That whole split is fantastic.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
I'm starting to get real sick of this clique.

It's gonna turn into the Crack Rock 7 of hardcore, at which point I will have washed my hands of it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
End Measured Mile is fantastic, just sayin'.

EDIT: Holy shit I'm in love with this album, it's so good.
Quote by seeneyj
Last edited by zezimathehero at Oct 29, 2010,
Quote by nashawa
I'm starting to get real sick of this clique.

It's gonna turn into the Crack Rock 7 of hardcore, at which point I will have washed my hands of it.

Except that shit (minus Choking Victim (and some LoC) who I actually love) sucked and it was all the same people playing the same exact music. The wave isn't really similar at all, and it's really just a joke.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Except that shit (minus Choking Victim (and some LoC) who I actually love) sucked and it was all the same people playing the same exact music. The wave isn't really similar at all, and it's really just a joke.

Alright, well we'll see.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
End Measured Mile is awesome. "Ghostal", "Transparent Seas", "Stand Stagger", and "Firewater" are my favorite tracks off the album. That is all.
I may be obsessed with unknowingly strong.
Quote by seeneyj
I'm hooked on the EP. Great, great shit. I need to buy the their full length ASAP. I need to catch them live too.
Last edited by drewfromutah at Nov 3, 2010,
You would.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I honestly don't like the first half of Jordan's guest vocals. The second half of his spot is boners.
Quote by seeneyj
Quote by phoenix_crush
I can't get over how good EMM is.

I was just going to come post the same thing. My album of the year for sure. I thought there was no way they could do better than Bodies of Water but they did. I can't wait until I can see them live.
saw them a couple nights ago. like 10 kids there, but i got the impression the show would have been exactly the same if there was 110. so much energy. killed it. top guys too.
I really don't care for this band. It's not even that I think they're boring or anything. It's some intangible factor that makes me dislike them.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 2