im stuck on which to get, they are pretty much the same guitar except the matt tuck sig features an ebony fretboard and EMG's whereas the RR5 has a rosewood fretbaord and seymour duncan JB's. i play mainly melodic death metal and im not too bothered about cleans so i would rather have the EMGs tbh. vote on which you think is better.
RR5. That way, in case you grow out of BFMV, you don't feel weird having that guitar, especially since you dropped so much change on it.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
its your choice, make it yourself.

...but i would choose the RR5

EDIT: And a pickup swap, but that's only if i had to choose between those two, honestly i would rather have a different model.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Last edited by SPBY at Dec 19, 2009,
Well you're giving Matt Tuck some spare change when you buy his ugly signature. Might has well get the RR5 and get famous and make it your signature. Just sayin'

I'd love a Rhoads... if only the entry level wasn't the only hardtail...
I'm not a fan of BFMV, but ebony owns rosewood. Also, the MT has the reverse headstock, which is beneficial if you play metal. If it sounds and plays good, who cares if it's Matt Tuck's "signature" guitar?
Quote by Awfulplayer
I'm not a fan of BFMV, but ebony owns rosewood. Also, the MT has the reverse headstock, which is beneficial if you play metal. If it sounds and plays good, who cares if it's Matt Tuck's "signature" guitar?

As an owner of both, I can attest to the fact that Ebony does not necessarily own rosewood. Also, how is the inverted headstock beneficial if you play metal? I have both inverted and traditional styles, and the headstock shape does nothing for the "metal"ness of the guitar.

Anywho, as I wrote in the poll thread, go for the RR5.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL