Ohk, well today i made a bet with my friend that i could hook up with 55 girls by the end of track season.... I know its will make me seem like a man-*****, but oh well, $5 is at stake here lmfao. I need all of the pit's help for tips on hooking up within 10-20 min of meeting the person.

Thanxx,

Jakob
-Jake Blackwood
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Not going to happen unless you pay and make a net loss. Or you pay really poorly and make a slight profit but catch about 550 diseases.

Even inanimate objects like lamps hate you though;
Quote by A Lamp
You disgust me.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Be an ass and objectify that bitch. You'll either get some goods out of it or you'll get duped and learn your lesson for making such a stupid bet.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by guitar351
Ohk, well today i made a bet with my friend that i could hook up with 55 girls by the end of track season.... I know its will make me seem like a man-*****, but oh well, $5 is at stake here lmfao. I need all of the pit's help for tips on hooking up within 10-20 min of meeting the person.

Thanxx,

Jakob

ಠ_ಠ
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Sounds like your ego is bigger than your penis
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Within 10-20 mins is pretty difficult unless you include roofies, chloroform or alcohol. In sweden you can get charged with rape if you have sex with someone who is drunk because it's not quite considered consensual sex. Do you really want to rape 55 girls by the end of track season? Think about it, rapist. Seriously, get some help, before someone gets hurt. If you go to the police station I'm sure they'll get you some help before you rape again.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
*Reported*
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.