Okay this is a demo for my friend Joe's "metalcore" (Screamo when Joe writes) band.
I wrote the music and Trav the vocalist wrote the words.
I perform all instruments and vocals.

I'd like to get some opinions, This isn't my usual style those who know me know me as a punk/thrasher. Anyway enough talking let's boogie.

Sharks Are Friendly

P.S. If you want to hear Joe's Screamo band check it out
Drown Her In The Massacre
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Last edited by Dakkstar at Dec 19, 2009,
To be honest with you. I'm not a fan of the vocal stylings either, but it's what this band wants. I only did the vocals so the vocalist has a clue on how to present the lyrics, because he lacks experience. I have no idea how he sounds yet. I hope this goes well. This style is really weird for me. The riffs don't just flow out of me, I almost feel like i have to force them a bit. What about the drums do you not like?
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Can't say I'm a fan of the musical style, so I don't know how helpful my criticism is. The only screamo I can enjoy is the stuff Nick used to sing for QOTSA. But putting that aside, I think the riffs are bad ass and in your face and that's cool. Not a huge fan of the drum sound, it sounds too much like a midi track. The snare is what I dislike most. It sounds more like a chair being thrown at a wall than a snare drum.

I'd like to know what you think of my song, The Green Machine.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
Quote by Dakkstar
To be honest with you. I'm not a fan of the vocal stylings either, but it's what this band wants. I only did the vocals so the vocalist has a clue on how to present the lyrics, because he lacks experience. I have no idea how he sounds yet. I hope this goes well. This style is really weird for me. The riffs don't just flow out of me, I almost feel like i have to force them a bit. What about the drums do you not like?

Hey man, I know how that is. I use to be in a band that played classic rock, our drummer really bogged us down because all he wanted to play was rock tunes. Me and my bassist really wanted to expand our horizons into heavier more prog territory. You guys sounds pretty good so far, the riffs aren't bad at all even though I know where your comin' from. I think the drums sound really processed, the snare sounds particulary thin, maybe its just me :/

Cheers! And good luck.