Hello

I have these for sale

1. Variax- red - Includes original box and comes with the power supply as well
2. Epiphone Sheraton
3. Jackson surfcaster
4. Tokai Love rock

open to offers and trades
Quote by michal23
Do you have pics of the Sheraton? And how much rae you looking for for it?

I second this, could we see pics please? Thanks
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Actually, depending on the country of origin of the loverock I'd trade my VC-30 for either of those except the variax, unless it's a higher-end variax.
After googling some pictures of the Surfcaster, I'm REALLY interested! What colour is it?
Hi open to trades yes, and pics will be on tonight.

I am after a phat cat p90 (or something like it) a strat neck, and a decent bridge humbucker.

I am open to pedals and other guitars as well.

cash wise - £400 for the 1993 epi sheraton
£300 for the surfcaster (which are not made now and pretty desirable and always in the guitar mags)
£480 for the Tokai
£250 for the variax

Willing to talk about prices and swaps etc
Hi, I think the surfcaster is worth a bit more than the zoom mate, but I am not against a trade with cash added
How much are the zooms used, I think I was after one awhile back and saw them at £120/130
Thanks I replied to the PM, and yes if you want it and are happy to pay a deposit I can hold it.
no spaces, if you did want sort a deal let me know asap ,as you were first in the q. otherwise rayjayz is keen you see
Oh and as for a trade for the Tokai, I have an Orange amp and I am not really in the need for another amp right now.