Hello members of Ultimate guitar
I thought i'd come on the forums and ask for some help since i use tabs from this site..
Anyway i was given an electric guitar for christmas by my girlfriend, now i already own one since this summer (when i originally started playing), she decided to give me her electric which belonged to her grandad, i was just wondering if you guys could get me some background information for me since i couldn't find any at all, i managed to get it's name and a picture of it but that's about all i could find which sucks.. anyway here it is..

I think the name of it is Vintage Metal Axxe 4000BTB
But that is all i could find, i was wondering how much it was worth too, not my intention to sell it but since it's somewhat old it should be worth quite a bit?

Thanks for your help Guys and want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
Quote by SoulSeeker91
Hello members of Ultimate guitar
I thought i'd come on the forums and ask for some help since i use tabs from this site..
Anyway i was given an electric guitar for christmas by my girlfriend, now i already own one since this summer (when i originally started playing), she decided to give me her electric which belonged to her grandad, i was just wondering if you guys could get me some background information for me since i couldn't find any at all, i managed to get it's name and a picture of it but that's about all i could find which sucks.. anyway here it is..

I think the name of it is Vintage Metal Axxe 4000BTB
But that is all i could find, i was wondering how much it was worth too, not my intention to sell it but since it's somewhat old it should be worth quite a bit?

Thanks for your help Guys and want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.

they're about £400 new
Thank you, could you possibly get me a link to that or something? would really appreciate it mate.
Wow, it looks pretty awesome. The body is like a strat shape fused with sg style horns, the headstock is pretty cool too. I seriously have no idea about the guitar itself but I just had to comment on the looks.
Yeah i know it looks pretty darn sexy!
What i love about is that it's neck is smaller than my other guitar, which is a Kramer Pacer

And has more frets, its totally comfortable too for some reason and i have been trying to buy it off her for ages, she decided to give it to me for xmas, i jumped happily all over the house xD