and I'm in love.

Seriously, I always had a thing against them because they were so over done, and all I'd ever really played was a squier my cousin lent me, but wow...

Sat down at GC today with a vintage white MIM Strat and it was just amazing. Sounded great, very versatile with the 5-way switch, sweet maple fretboard, nice simple frets...I just went improvising on the ****er for like 15 minutes straight. I was in heaven...

Any similar experiences?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Thats nice you liked it!
Ya that happened with me with Les Pauls, I though they were over rated and stuff and i was like I'm never gonna play one. They as it came time to get a nicer guitar I began getting features I liked on guitars and they all happened to be on a Les Paul. So I gave in and tried one and fell in love with Les Pauls. Went back to guitar center a few times and on my third time there the guy pulled out a white studio fresh from Nashville, I played it for 5 seconds and was like this is it, this is mine
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I had the exact same experience on an explorer today, but I still have to save the money
No means maybe
Quote by pilgrimevan
I had the exact same experience on an explorer today, but I still have to save the money

You and I both. I've had my eyes on an arctic white explorer for years...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
That happened to me with musicman basses. I sat down with a 5 string Stingray and then a bongo and fell in love with both of them. To bad they're so much money. Maybe someday i'll get my own.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by strat0blaster
You and I both. I've had my eyes on an arctic white explorer for years...

You should look at the Natural colored one in person. I've been thinking about getting a white one too but nearly shat myself while playing the shiny wood finish.
No means maybe
I'm hoping to sell one of my guitars to be able to go back and grab that strat...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.