No idea what it's called or if it even has a name, but it's when a player has great distortion and slides down the neck before playing a riff (or I guess could be part of a riff), what is this? I can really only describe it as a ballsy grace note.
it is what you just described
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
it's called sliding
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Pick scrape?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i think it would be a slide
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
hes not talking about a pick scrape.

He means sliding from say, 12th fret to the 3rd really fast and then playing a riff.
a slide.
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss