i am looking to update my rig eventually, and i have a pretty good idea of what i want but i was wondering if anyone had a few suggestions in a few areas.

currently i have a setup like this: Gibson les paul faded studio -> vox tonelab le -> marshall MG 100 watt halfstack.
in the tonelab's external loop i have a boss NS2 and in the loop of that i have a crybaby original wah -> boss metalzone -> marshall jackhammer OD.

I want to get a bunch of new gear to replace the not so good stuff, mostly the MG (duh) and the wah and overdrive and distortion.

what i want to do is run my guitar into the vox and that straight into a power amp, which will probably be a rocktron velocity 100. then that will go into a cabinet. maybe later on down the line I want to add a mxr 10 band eq and a BBE sonic stomp through the NS2 between the vox and the power amp almost like an fx loop because that is where it would be in any real amp. i might also want to add a TC electronics G major after the vox for more effects, and control it with the vox's MIDI capabilities.

TLDR and actual questions:

1. what is a good 4x12 cab that is very versatile (the reason i use modeling stuff is because i play everything.) price range 700$ max.

2.what is a good wah that is versatile?

3. im thinking about replacing the OD and distortion pedals with just a fulltone ocd because it is good for both. any better suggestions?

4. would this rig work like this and sound good?

5. and finally: Any other suggestions?

thank you in advance for any and all help.
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.

boost bad monkey

cheap wahs...im not so fimilar with. but the good ones are buddha wahs,and dimebag but that one has no bass in it, kinda shrill..
i looked into those avatar cabs and i like what i see so far. thanks! also im not exactly clear on what the bad monkey is for, do you mean as an OD?
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.