What is the bridge humbucker in the standard HSS strat?

Also, what is its output? I think i might get some high outputs to replace it if its kinda low, any sugguestions for those? Im thinking of maybe an Invader, any other suggestions?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
I didn't like invaders too dark for me. Whats your amp.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Brand X 25w. You probably havn't heard it before, i got it in the shop in my town and i havnt seen it on GC or anything. It does have some pretty kickass distortion though. The only reason i want high outputs is so i dont have to use as much and so it isnt as fizzy
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
It's just your run-of-the-mill stock bucker.

Don't change pickups by output levels. Do you like the tone you get right now? Or is it lacking something?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Haha i dont know what the tone is yet, im getting it for christmas. Im just guessing since its a Fender its gonna have a vintagey tone with the stocks.

Im not gonna actually get any new pups till I play it for a while and hear the tone. I just wanna know what ones would be good to think about for replacing the stock.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Bitches nBagels at Dec 19, 2009,
I can play metal fine through my squier fat strat through my vypyr
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Anybody else here try the Seymour Duncan Invader? Is it good or no?
Quote by WantsLesPaul