I recently received my Orange Tiny Terror in the mail a few days ago and I am very happy with it. I'm running it through my Randall combo for the time being until I pick up a cab. I'm looking for a small cab (prefer 1x12, but a 2x12 i would consider also.). I just want something simple. I was looking at the Krank rev jr cab, but I'm still not sure. I don't know too much about cabs so any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Stuff:
-Orange Tiny Terror head
-Roland Cube 20x
-Ibanez SA
-Ibanez RG7321
-Fender MIM Strat
-EB Music Man SUB 1
epi VJ cab. cheap, simple, and sounds good with the TT.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
That Blackheart company has a relatively inexpensive 1x12 cab for use with their clone of the Tiny Terror. It has an Eminence designed speaker in it. Might be worth a try.
why not just build your own and put whatever speaker you want in it?

otherwise, what kind of speaker are you looking for?
al112987, I have no idea. I've been rockin combo amps my whole life (except for the peavey xxl head, which i was not happy with). I don't know too much about speakers. I'm not looking to spend too much. $350 or less for now.
Stuff:
-Orange Tiny Terror head
-Roland Cube 20x
-Ibanez SA
-Ibanez RG7321
-Fender MIM Strat
-EB Music Man SUB 1
honestly, at that budget, you could build a great 1x12 and stick something like a G12H30 in it. or, the usual popular budget option is Avatar. They have decent cabs and they come with high end speakers.