This is my second post about getting a new guitar. I want a ska guitar for around $500. I said i didn't want a telecaster but i played a nice one at my friends house.
I am now between a

Epiphone SG G-400
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Tele
Epiphone Firebird studio
or
schectler PT

also, My friend told me i would need to buy a new amp as well is this true? I currently have a 15w fender amp that came in a package with my guitar.
Fender Frontman 15G?

Yeah... Definately going to need to replace that. What's your price range on amps?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
Fender Frontman 15G?

Yeah... Definately going to need to replace that. What's your price range on amps?

here was my plan for an amp

either craiglist or pawnshop
and about $100 if i can't find anything

whats pretty much the brand i should be looking for?
i have 12k im trying to save for a car but i want to upgrade my guitar. I can buy it i just don't want to spend a S*** load of money. Whats like the best amp companies maybe i can find a deal on craigslist or i'll just buy it
whats your style of music? who are your top 5 favorite guitar players, and looking at the amp brand that links them all together would probably be your best choice
Buy a one of those guitars and a peavy vypyr 15. Though buy a rondomusic.com guitar and still get a great guitar and get a better amp than a peavy vypyr 15.
A great cheap amp, that a lot of people seem to recommend, is the Roland Cube or Peavey Vypyr
Thats what im currently thinking of getting