Anyone else feeling it or finding jobs hard to come by?

Can't sleep and at relatives house bored.
The recession is over, you just don't have the qualifications to compete with the job market.
I guess to explain the purpose of starting this topic on a saturday in the middle of the night (where I live)
Ive been unemployed for 7 months as a commercial pilot, i work at a convience store cause the stupid recession means no one spends money to fly
crazyness
Yeah I understand. Seems like every day someone I know is getting laid off, stuff sucks.
Petrol station/ convenience store dude. They are always hiring, because everyone who works there gets depressed and kills themselves frequently
...In my opinion.
Yes I resorted to getting a job in a call center like 20 miles from my house listening to idiots who call guitar center
I ended up working in a sex shop, it's funny when you find your friends' parents.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Yeah, I lost my last job because of the club closing down.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

I think we need a my life sucks bc of recession thread
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by JacobTheMe
What was the point of that last sentence?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana