Was about to get a ESP Alexi Pink Sawtooth STD but guess wat... OUT OF STOCK. So now I'll have to w8 for the new stock coming in feb or march (after NAMM, for new models i guess). They said they're ordering the ESP Alexi Blacky STD and if I wanted pink I'd hav to tell them to order it. If I do so then I have to pay 30% in advance (which I'm fine with). Need to get the guitar before next gig during feb no idea if it'll reach in time.

Just want to know what ppl think. Blacky or Pink

I kinda want pink more because during a gig the blacky will just look like a normal black guitar. The black pinstripe just camouflages with the body... (especially for indoor gigs)
!? where do you live? i love the pink stripe one, but the blacky is also pretty damn nice.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I live in Thailand right now. The pink stripe cost around $2300 (with discount) but im not sure about the price if I order it. Blacky would cost abit more than the pink stripe (cuz of the finish) probably 100 bucks more
pink, no question. that thing is badass personified (not quite personified... but you know what i mean)
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Pink! did you say the black would cost more?

man i know the feeling about looking for guitar and then all of the sudden its outta stock but i found the one im looking for on ebay, and as soon as this massive NE snowstorm clears up, it'll be on its way

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
Pink! did you say the black would cost more?

man i know the feeling about looking for guitar and then all of the sudden its outta stock but i found the one im looking for on ebay, and as soon as this massive NE snowstorm clears up, it'll be on its way

Well hope u get ur guitar soon. I swear I was gonna kill someone yesterday because I waited so long for it Blacky does cost more cuz the finish has like glitter stuff on it and its inlay is black pearl.

I hope to get mines a week or 2 before my gig. Need time to get used to it and also get used to the string guages (which will be different from my current guitar)
oh damn just looked on the ESP site at blacky. those inlays are niice! i think the pink one is a little nicer though.

you might wanna check drumcityguitarland or sweetwater. when i first started asking about the c-1 classic, i couldnt get a brand new one through my local store and musicians fiend didnt have any, but those two sites were selling brand new ones for $499 US instead of the normal $799.

good luck getting one before your show.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele

Pink, for the love of god, pink.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I don't know why you're even thinking twice about this, pink is obviously the only viable option.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I'm getting the standard version not CS... apparently the prices you ppl have been seeing is absolute bs. The STD version for alexi is about $2300 (stated above alreadi), CS version is around $4000 i guess btw its USD
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
I'm getting the standard version not CS... apparently the prices you ppl have been seeing is absolute bs. The STD version for alexi is about $2300 (stated above alreadi), CS version is around $4000 i guess btw its USD

Yes sir indeed the ESP Japan site links to the CS model instead of the SS version. Anyway go for the pink man and you've seen the Bmusic shots of Blacky right? It's ****ing lovely.
They both look awesome I might end up having both one day. Only thing i don't like is probably the pinstripe blending with the body a lil bit too much for blacky (during gigs) otherwise it's awesome.
Quote by ch0
Pink, for the love of god, pink.

this.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Normally I would hate any guitar with pink on it, but that is freakin awesome.
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
Quote by ShallowEndings
Sir, what is your job? That guitar is more expensive than i thought.

$7,136.00 aus. Wow

7K aus??? wow!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele

Pink looks cool, get it!
Panties 'round your knees