Here is a new power pop-ish indie rock song I am working on. Haven't finished it yet, What do you think?

The last time i saw Johnny
he was up in his room
making out with his hand
I said what is wrong with you boy
surely you have something better to do
Hhe muttered, no
I must be left alone
so I shut his door tight
and i shook my head wondering

Johnny, are you lonely?
you know if only
you know if only
you had some friends
maybe you'd only
get out for a while
but you need the fresh air
I say Johnny, are you lonely?
well I thought that you were
until I heard the music playing upstairs

*Super Synth Lead GO GO GO*
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
I lol'd at "making out with his hand"
Good, nice, simple song anyway.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Hahaha, I laughed at all of it while I was writing it. It is going to be a very funny song in the end. I have it all planned out in my head. You can go to my profile to see what type of style I play, but this one is going to be a bit different than the others. It's going to be the best yet, and the funniest. Thanks for the quick response!

Quote by BlakeAlan
Hahaha, I laughed at all of it while I was writing it. It is going to be a very funny song in the end. I have it all planned out in my head. You can go to my profile to see what type of style I play, but this one is going to be a bit different than the others. It's going to be the best yet, and the funniest. Thanks for the quick response!

Yeah sounds like it
I listened to some songs on your profile, you've got a damn good tone going for you there One minor gripe with the lyrics is the line "but you need the fresh air", it feels a bit out of place, but I'm sure it'll work in the song with the music and all.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Yeah, because the chorus isn't all together, it is broken up with a lot of spaces, and air kinda blends with the upstairs at which point the song completely changes and the synth is going to come in, haha

I really hate to bump, and I usually don't, but I have the music for this song on my profile now, and I thought it might help with the feedback on the lyrics. Thanks in advance dudes and ladies.

I listen to the music for this as well. I really like it, it unique nice and it got a laugh out of me. The lyrics are solid and seem to fit with the music very well, nice work.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.