Basically I bought a second hand guitar - a schecter demon 7 - and it's making weird noises. I uploaded a clip on my profile (aptly named 'why is my guitar making this noise?') and its just a clean signal of my guitar straight into reaper, I occasionally tap some of the electronics and play a note at the end as a measure. It's not always that bad and goes for periods with no interference what so ever.

The only thing i can think of is that it could have something to do with the active pickups? as i have no experience with them. Also it has warranty so I'm not too stressed about it.

Anyway does anyone have any idea's what this is? Probably something simple!
Sounds like you're input is a bit loose, to me atleast
Gear:

Fender American Strat, texas specials
Fender Tele Baja
VOX AC15
Ibanez Analog Delay
Boss Keeley Blues Driver
Katana boost
Dunlop Wah
It could be a variety of problems, but after listening to your clip I must say, the most likely problem is a dirty/faulty pot. Does your volume or tone pot crackle when you turn it? If you give a hard flick on the volume (as if you were to quickly turn it one during a rough gig or something), does it crackle and pop? If both are a yes, or one of them, you should have the pots and wiring to them checked out by the store you got it at.